Going the Extra Mile training program is designed in order to help participants to achieve and maintain a high performance by harmonizing the technical skills with the right mindset, for a better life, better relationships, a successful career or business.
Developing a growth mindset is one of the core factors in having a high performance in and in increasing the leadership skills if you want to motivate and inspire others through growth and achieved results.
The training program develops through the course of 8 or 12 consecutive weeks, for 3-4 hours per session (week). During this period, we work on the following topics:
Module I: Reprogramming for Success & Elements for a High Performance
- Reprogramming for success
- 4 Nonnegotiable Pillars: Health, Mind, Emotions and the Spiritual aspect
- Growth Mindset vs. Fixed Mindset: How can we create a Growth Mindset?
- Emotional Intelligence and its role in having a High Performance and Effective Communication
- The Power of Beliefs: Beliefs that stop or empower us.
Module II: Road to success
- Success Formula: From Starting Point to our goal destination
- Identifying and Empowering our values: Vision – Values – Objectives
- What do successful people do? What is their mindset? Where do they focus and how they think? How they make decisions and achieve results?
The training program is for everyone who wants to grow personally and professionally; for everyone that is open minded towards new concepts and motivated to do the work and apply in reality what they learn in the training, even why in the beginning they will have to get out of their comfort zone.
The training is not for people who imagine that they can achieve what they want with a magic wand.