Teachability Index is very critical as it is difficult to progress ahead if your TI is low. Below you will find 10 important questions that can help you identify your Teachability Index scale from 1 to 10 (1 means “low TI” and 10 means “high TI”).
- Are you easily offended on the scale from 1 to 5?
What happens if someone criticizes you? Do you immediately try to defend yourself? How do you react emotionally when you are in the public place and somebody else gets recognized? Are you offended or motivated?
- What does your body language communicate: arrogance or self- confidence on the scale from 1 to 5?
Check your body language what do you convey: arrogance or self-confidence?
Your body language does give signals all the time and Amygdala (our primitive brain) evaluate the situation for fight, flight or freeze. Amygdala creates the first impression for other person through body language regardless the other person tries to cover their emotions.
- Do you deliberately block your learning moments on the scale from 1 to 5?
Have you ever said: “ I already know this”? I don’t need this”. This is not necessary for me?
Your brain listens to your words and is activated 65% by words (verbally).
Have you any experience that deliberately shut down your mind?
If your TI is low, you are going to miss many magical moments in life and a lot of learning that may have been life changing for you.
- Do you have a tendency to brag about yourself on the scale from 1 to 5?
Let the other person praise you, not yourself.
Do you brag a lot? You should know that when bragging you are projecting your EGO.
- Do you excessively worry about your share in general on the scale from 1 to 5?
Are you looking for attention, Recognition and Your Fair share? Other people know well what you are doing.
- Do you treat people with private disrespect on the scale from 1 to 5?
Private disrespect mean you are nice in front of them but trash them behind their back. Private disrespect is a way of communicating your superiority.
- Do you treat people with public disrespect on the scale from 1 to 5?
How do you treat “little” people? The way that you treat “little” people shows a lot about your character.
- Do you constantly criticize other people on the scale from 1 to 5?
Do you gossip? Do you complain?
- Do you suffer from pinnacle delusion on the scale from 1 to 5?
- Do you try to dominate the conversation/s on the scale from 1 to 5?
Waiting the other person to pause, so you can talk without paying attention to them on what they are saying?
- Do you resist reality on the scale from 1 to 5?
- Are you depended on your false image on the scale from 1 to 5?
- Do you treat principles and laws likely on the scale from 1 to 5?